Internal medicine: Ways to reduce your cancer risk
Help us spread the word about ways to reduce cancer risk. Please, share!
Ways to reduce your Cancer Risk
- Do not smoke or use any form of tobacco. Make your home smoke-free.
- Enjoy a healthy diet.
- Breastfeeding reduces the mother’s cancer risk.
- Vaccinate your children against Hepatitis A and HPV.
- Avoid too much sun, use sun protection.
- Reduce indoor and outdoor pollution.
- Be physically active.
- Limit alcohol intake.
- Take part in organized cancer screening programmes.