We are excited to open this position for a part time Registered Dietician Nutritionist to deliver great outcomes to our patients.
As the first Registered Dietician Nutritionist on the team, you will play a key role in shaping our cardiometabolic program and delivering great care to patients.
The ideal candidate will bring an ownership mentality because you will play an integral role in both administering dietary and fitness advice, as well as serving as a liaison for patients to the rest of the multidisciplinary team.
- Assess patient's nutritional status and develop individualized nutrition plans based on their medical history, current health status, and specific needs
- Provide education and counseling to patients and their families on proper nutrition, healthy eating habits, and lifestyle changes
- Collaborate with healthcare teams to develop and implement clinical protocols and best practices for nutrition care
- Monitor patients' progress and make modifications to their nutrition plans as needed
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and developments in the field of clinical nutrition
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Nutrition or Dietetics from an accredited institution
- Licensed Dietitian status in Florida
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Passion for helping patients achieve optimal health through proper nutrition