DEAR CCG PATIENTS,
We know there is a growing concern as the outbreak and impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. Ensuring the health, safety and well-being of our patients and communities is a top priority.
We now offer Telemedicine service as a very valuable resource for you, our CCG patient, to keep monitoring your health through online visits. This way, you stay safe at home, and we can follow you up with your prescribed treatments and/or medications.
What do you need for your online visits?
You just need a smart device:
Smartphone or tablet.
How Does it work?
- Send an email to email@example.com to request an online visit. For nursing homes and home visits, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you a link to your valid email address to download the CCG Telemedicine App.
- You can schedule your appointment through the App.
At the time of the visit, you would pay for your visit. Then, you can bill the expenses to your insurance.
- Your CCG doctor will be connected at the time and date of your appointment and will take care of your medical needs.
- You could schedule the next appointment or call us back if you have any remaining questions anytime you need it.
We remain committed to you and to do our part as an organization
to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in Florida.